Piston Operated Pressure Regulating Valve
The 1/4" JRPH Series and JRPL Series are piston operated pressure regulators that offer excellent control at Cv's of 0.20 (0,17 Kv) and lower. There are six set ranges for the JRPH Series and two set ranges for the JRPL Series. Elastomer seals are used throughout with Buna-N, EPDM and Viton being standard options. USDA and FDA approved soft goods available upon request.
- General, corrosive and specialty gases, water, acids and oils
- High pressure application
- Gas chromatography
- Flame ionization detectors
- Industrial controls
- All wetted materials are 316L Stainless Steel. Other materials available upon request.
- Soft PEEK, PTFE or KEL-F seat provides ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Piston sensing for better regulation at higher pressures
- ANSI Class VI shutoff
– JRPL: PEEK, PTFE or KEL-F
– JRPH: PEEK or KEL-F
– Contact factory for additional options
Seat Type: KEL-F, PEEK
Sizes: 1/4″ (DN8)
End Connections: Threaded, Socket Weld, Flanged, others
Body Materials: 316L Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C, Monel, Alloy 20, others
Cv (Kv): 0.012, 0.03, 0.07, 0.2, (0,01; 0,026; 0,06; 0,17)
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.