Piston Operated Pressure Regulating Valve
The JRPH & JRPL Series are piston operated, balanced trim pressure regulators with high Cvs and KEL-F soft seat for ANSI Class VI shutoff. There are three set ranges for each model. Elastomer seals are used throughout with Buna-N, EPDM and Viton being standard options, along with matching back up seals. USDA and FDA approved soft goods available upon request.
- A variety of gases, water acids and oil applications
- Fuel cells
- Research and development
- Gas cabinets
- High pressure gas systems
- Injection molding
- All wetted materials are 316L Stainless Steel. Other materials available upon request
- Soft KEL-F seat provides ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Piston sensing for better regulation at higher pressures
- Balanced trim design allows for higher flows
Seat Type: KEL-F
Sizes: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ (DN15, DN20, DN25)
End Connections: Threaded, Socket Weld, Flanged, others
Body Materials: 316L Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C, Monel, Alloy 20, others
Cv (Kv): 2.1 (1,8)
Spring Range: up to 5800 psi (up to 400 bar)
J Series Product Matrix
A quick reference guide comparing the J Series regulators.
J Series Selection tool
This tool is designed to help you select the correct J Series regulator.
Installation and Maintenance Videos
We have designed a series of short videos to educate users about maintaining and installing our products.
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.