Low Set Pressure / Very Low Flow Pressure Regulating Valve
The JRLL Series are low flow regulators designed and built specifically for very low pressure applications. The durable valve body and metal trim components are machined from 316L SST barstock. The valve is outfitted with a sensitive PTFE Jorlon diaphragm for accurate low pressure sensing and Teflon, PEEK, KEL-F and EPDM seats for ANSI Class VI shutoff. USDA and FDA approved soft goods available upon request.
- Ideal for low pressure regulation of gases
- Tank blanketing
- Research and development
- Gas cabinets
- High pressure gas systems
- Injection molding
- Stable outlet pressure setpoints at very low pressure
- Very low set point offset (droop) especially at higher inlet pressures
- Top entry design facilitates in-line cleaning and maintenance
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and quality surface finish
- Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life
Seat Type: PTFE, PEEK, KEL-F
Sizes: 1/4′, 3/8″, 1/2″ (DN8, DN10, DN15)
End Connections: Threaded, Socket Weld, Flanged, others
Body Materials: ASTM A479 316L SST, others
Cv (Kv): 0.012, 0.03, 0.08, 0.20 (0,01; 0,026; 0,07; 0,17)
Spring Range: 1 – 75 psi (0,7 – 5,2 bar) and 25 – 100 psi (1,7 – 6,9)
The majority of LowFlow regulators come with the Jorlon diaphragm and a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
A quick reference guide comparing the J Series regulators.
This tool is designed to help you select the correct J Series regulator.
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.