High Pressure / Low Flow Pressure Regulating Valves
The JR Series line of high pressure regulators have the ability to handle very high pressures and very low flows. USDA and FDA approved soft goods available upon request.
- Research and sampling systems
- General, corrosive and specialty gas and liquid services (non-cavitating)
- Research & sampling systems
- General, corrosive & specialty gas and liquid service
- Gas chromatography
- Flame ionization defectors
- Industrial controls
- Top entry design facilitates in-line cleaning and maintenance
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
- High flow rate coupled with high rangeability reduces need for reduced trim sizes
- Optimized internal volume
- Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life
- Soft seal material for ANSI Class VI shutoff
Seat Type: PTFE, PEEK, KEL-F
Sizes: 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ (DN8, DN10, DN15)
End Connections: Threaded, socket weld, flanged, others
Body Materials: 316L Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C, Monel, Alloy 20, others
Cv (Kv): 0.012, 0.03, 0.08, 0.20 (0,01; 0,026; 0,07; 0,17)
Spring Range: up to 750 psi (52 bar)
Our LowFlow Valve Express Program offers you options to get the products you need, when you need them. Many of our products are available for next business day shipment. Look for LowFlow Valve Express in the product descriptions.
Need help determining the porting options available for the JR and JB Series?
A quick reference guide comparing the J Series regulators.
The majority of LowFlow regulators come with the Jorlon diaphragm and a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
The JR Series is available for next day shipment. Limit 2 per order. Configurations available are:
- 316L, NPT, A port, Cv 0.012, 0.08, 0.2 PTFE or PEEK seat, all ranges
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.