Very High Pressure / Low Flow Pressure Regulator
The JRH Series of high pressure regulators has the ability to handle high pressures as well as low flows. USDA and FDA approved soft goods available upon request.
- Research and sampling systems
- General, corrosive and specialty gas and liquid service
- Gas chromatography
- Flame ionization detectors
- Industrial controls
- Top entry design facilitates in-line cleaning and maintenance
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
- High flow rate coupled with high rangeability reduces need for reduced trim sizes
- Optimized internal volume
- Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life
- KEL-F soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff
Seat Type: KEL-F / Viton
Sizes: 3/8″ & 1/2″ (DN10 & DN15)
End Connections: Threaded, Socket Weld, Flanged, others
Body Materials: 316L Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C, Monel, Alloy 20, others
Cv (Kv): 0.08 (0,69)
Spring Range: 2-10 psi (0,14-0,69 bar) to 75-450 psi (5,2-31 bar)
The majority of LowFlow regulators come with the Jorlon diaphragm and a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
A quick reference guide comparing the J Series regulators.
Our LowFlow Valve Express Program offers you options to get the products you need, when you need them. Many of our products are available for next business day shipment. Look for LowFlow Valve Express in the product descriptions.
The JRH Series is available for next business day shipment. Limit 2 pieces per order. Available in the following configurations:
- 316L, NPT, A port, Cv 0.012, 0.08, 0.2 PTFE or PEEK seat, all ranges
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.