Diaphragm Operated, Pressure Regulating Valve
The JRDL Series line of diaphragm sensed, high pressure regulators have the ability to handle very high pressures and very low flows. USDA and FDA approved soft goods available upon request.
- High pressure gas
- Liquid pump systems control
- Water seal regulation
- Hyperbaric chambers
- Air compressors
- Pressurized ballast tanks
- Gas transfer systems
- Gas chromatography
- Flame ionization
- Research and development
- Gas cabinets
- High pressure gas systems
- Injection molding
- Ability to reduce high inlet pressures from 1 – 400 psig (0 to 27,6 bar) in one valve
- Provides superior sensitivity in pressure regulation to the piston operated JRPL, and has a Cv that’s nearly 10x greater than the 0.2 Cv in the JR Series
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
- High flow rate coupled with high rangeability reduces need for reduced trim sizes
- Optimized internal volume
- Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff
Seat Type: Buna-N, EPDM, Viton
Sizes: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ (DN15, DN20, DN25)
End Connections: Threaded, Socket Weld, Flanged, Others
Body Materials: 316L Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C, Monel, Alloy 20, others
Cv (Kv): 1.7 (1,46)
Spring Range: 0-50 psi (0-3,4 bar); 0-100 psi (0-6,9 bar); 0-200 psi (0-13,8 bar); 0-400 psi (0-28 bar)
J Series Product Matrix
A quick reference guide comparing the J Series regulators.
J Series Selection tool
This tool is designed to help you select the correct J Series regulator.
Jorlon Facts and Warranty
The majority of LowFlow regulators come with the Jorlon diaphragm and a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.