High Flow Pressure Regulating Valves
The JRHF Series is a diaphragm operated, balanced trim pressure regulator. The choice between 1.5 and 1.9 Cv (1,3 and 1,6 Kv) offers increased flows across the JRHF's 230 psi (15,8 bar) inlet range, while the PTFE soft seat provides ANSI Class VI shutoff. Four set spring ranges and three soft seal options offer the customer flexibility in a number of applications and environments. These valves are designed to regulate a variety of gases and liquids in applications where high flows and low control pressures are required. USDA and FDA approved soft goods available upon request.
- Gas and liquid applications where high flows and low control pressures are required.
- Research and development
- Gas cabinets
- High pressure gas systems
- Injection molding
- Top entry design facilitates in-line cleaning and maintenance
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and quality surface finish
- Balanced trim offers high flows with minimal lockup
- Optimized internal volume
- Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life
- PTFE or PEEK soft seat for ANSI Class VI shutoff
Seat Type: PTFE, PEEK
Sizes: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″ (DN15, DN20, DN25)
End Connections: Threaded, Socket Weld, Flanged, others
Body Materials: 316L Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C, Monel, Alloy 20, others
Cv (Kv): 1/2″: 1.5 (1,3); 3/4″ – 1″: 1.9 (1,6)
Spring Range: up to 150 psi (10 bar)
Jorlon Facts and Warranty
The majority of LowFlow regulators come with the Jorlon diaphragm and a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
J Series Product Matrix
A quick reference guide comparing the J Series regulators.
J Series Selection tool
This tool is designed to help you select the correct J Series regulator.
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.