Low Set Pressure / Very Low Flow Pressure Regulating Valves
The JRHL Series is a line of low flow pressure regulators that have the ability to handle low set pressures and very low flows with less offset than valves with small diaphragm. The durable valve body and metal trim components are machined from 316L SST barstock. The valve is outfitted with the rugged Jorlon diaphragm and Teflon, PEEK or EPDM seats for ANSI Class VI shutoff. USDA and FDA approved soft goods available upon request.
- Continuous clean steam
- Non-cavitating liquids
- Tank blanketing
- Production facilities and equipment which require flow regulation
- In-line removable seat and trim facilitates in-line cleaning and maintenance
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and quality surface finish
- Two Cv offerings of 0.8 (0,7 Kv) and 0.5 (0,43 Kv) and four spring ranges guarantees a valve that will fit your application
- Optimized internal volume
- Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life
- Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff
Seat Type: PTFE, PEEK, EPDM
Sizes: 1/2″ & 3/4″ (DN15 & DN20)
End Connections: Threaded, Socket Weld, Flanged, others
Body Materials: ASTM A479 316L SST, others
Cv (Kv): 0.5 (0,43) & 0.8 (0,7)
Spring Range: up to 50 psi (3,45 bar)
The majority of LowFlow regulators come with the Jorlon diaphragm and a lifetime diaphragm warranty.
A quick reference guide comparing the J Series regulators.
This tool is designed to help you select the correct J Series regulator.
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.