Cryogenic, Control Valve
The extended option offers an 8" bonnet extension that provides protection for the packing and actuator by preventing the formation and build-up of ice, which can interfere with movement of the valve stem and affect valve performance and control. This model is for use on cryogenic service with temperatures as low as -320°F (-195°C).
- Liquified gas
- Liquid CO2
- Low temperature applications
- Aviation & aerospace
- Chemical, refining & petrochemical
- Oil & gas
- Process or industrial
- Test equipment & services
- Extended bonnet protects the packing and actuator by preventing ice build-up, which can interfere with stem movement and/or damage packing
- For services as low as -320°F (-195°C).
- Barstock construction eliminates possible porosity concerns
Seat Type: Globe – Class III or IV
Sizes: 1/2″ – 2″ (DN15 – DN50)
End Connections: NPT, BSPT, Raised-face Flanges (ANSI, DIN, JIS), Ring-type Joint Flanges, Socket Weld, Bolt-thru Flanged
Body Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Monel, Hastelloy C, Alloy 20, Stellite
Cv (Kv): 0.05 to 17 (0,043 to 14,6)
Ranges: 3-15 or 6-30 psi; split ranges are available with optional positioner
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.