High Pressure Angle Control Valve
A 12,000 psi (827 bar) maximum inlet fractional flow control valve. Linear and equal percentage flow characteristics are available with Cv's ranging from 0.5 (0,04 Kv) to 1.25 (1,1 Kv). The Mark 708HPA is available in a variety of end connections and optional materials of construction making it a versatile solution to your most demanding valve requirements.
- High pressure industrial
- Research applications
- Offshore well system chemical injection
- Aviation & aerospace
- Chemical, refining & petrochemical
- Process or industrial
- Test equipment & services
- Union style body/bonnet connection – provides solid construction and secure connection
- The metal ‘C’ ring gasket provides excellent sealing without exposing the bonnet threads to the media
- Mechanically loaded PTFE Chevron heavy duty V ring packing – the adjustable packing arrangement maintains a proper compression, while minimizing excessive friction
- Rolling diaphragm – ensures that the effective diaphragm area remains relatively constant, regardless of valve stem position
- Standard with side positioner
Seat Type: Globe – Class IV
Sizes: 1/2″ (DN15)
End Connections: Threaded (FNPT), Autoclave AE, Socket Weld, Integral Tube Nuts
Body Materials: Stainless Steel, Monel, Alloy 20
Cv (Kv): 0.05 to 1.25 (0,04 to 1,1)
Ranges: 3-15 or 6-30 psi; split ranges are available with optional top-mounted positioner
Watch our Product Overview videos that give a brief introduction to our products and their advantages in many applications.
We have designed a series of short videos to educate users about maintaining and installing our products.
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.