Double Packing Fractional Flow Control Valve
An alternative to a bellows stem seal, it is used when standard packing will not adequately contain the controlled media. With a double packed bonnet, lubricant is pumped into the packing sets, providing a tight seal similar to bellows stem seal.
- Pilot plant installations
- Test stands
- R & D facilities
- Processing plants
- Specialized processing plants
- Government agencies
- Hazardous service
- Chemical, refining & petrochemical
- Oil & gas
- Process or industrial
- Test equipment & services
- Ideal for applications where service conditions can damage a bellows assembly
- Features standard bonnet port for use in lubricating the packing for added protection against leakage, or for use as a detection port for monitoring potential fugitive emissions
- Optional side mounted or top mounted positioner
Seat Type: Globe – Class IV or VI
Sizes: 1/4″ – 3/4″ (DN8 – DN20)
End Connections: Threaded, Socket Weld, Integral Tube Nuts, Welded Flange
Body Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C, Monel, Alloy 20, others
Cv (Kv): 0.00001 to 4.0 (0,000009 to 3,4)
Ranges: 3-15 or 6-30 psi; split ranges are available with optional side-mounted positioner
We have designed a series of short videos to educate users about maintaining and installing our products.
Watch our Product Overview videos that give a brief introduction to our products and their advantages in many applications.
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.