Bellow Stem Seals Fractional Flow Control Valves
Bellows stem seals eliminate fugitive emissions by surrounding the valve stem with a pressure-tight barrier, isolating the stem from the process fluid and preventing leakage to the atmosphere. For an extra measure of protection, the bellows stem seal option provides a back-up seal of Teflon or Graphite/Grafoil packing along with a threaded or NPT detection port for use in monitoring potential emissions leakage.
- Pilot plant installations
- Test stands
- R & D facilities
- Processing plants
- Fugitive emissions
- Hazardous service
- Aviation & aerospace
- Chemical, refining & petrochemical
- Oil & gas
- Process or industrial
- Test Equipment & Services
- Rolling diaphragm
- Standard bonnet port for use in lubricating the packing for added protection against leakage or for use as a detection port for monitoring potential fugitive emissions
- Tri-ply bellows provides added strength and enhanced performance
- Interchangeable trim sets
- Threaded bonnet for easy removal of the bellows assembly
- Bolted body/bonnet connection
- Optional side mounted or top mounted positioner
Size Type: Globe – Class IV or VI
Sizes: 1/4″ – 3/4″ (DN8 – DN20)
End Connections: Threaded, Socket Weld, Integral Tube, Welded Flange
Body Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C, Monel, Alloy 20, others
Cv (Kv): 0.00001 to 4.0 (0,000009 to 3,4)
Ranges: 3-15 or 6-30 psi; split ranges are available with optional positioner
We have designed a series of short videos to educate users about maintaining and installing our products.
Watch our Product Overview videos that give a brief introduction to our products and their advantages in many applications.
Get A Quote
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.