High Cv Diaphragm Back Pressure Regulating Valve
The JBDL Series is a diaphragm operated, balanced trim, back pressure regulator. The 1.95 Cv (1,69 Kv) offers increased flows across its 1200 psi (83 bar) inlet range, while the DEL-F soft seat provides ANSI Class VI shutoff. Five set spring ranges and three soft seal options offer the customer flexibility in a number of applications and environments. USDA and FDA approved soft goods available upon request.
- Regulate a variety of gases and liquids in compressor control
- Process pressure control where high flows and low pressures are required
- Gas chromatography
- Flame ionization detectors
- Industrial controls
- In-line removable plug and trim provides for quick cleaning and maintenance
- Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
- Balanced trim offers high flows with minimal lockup
- Optimized internal volume
- KEL-F soft seat for ANSI Class VI shutoff
Seat Type: KEL-F
Sizes: 1/2″ (DN15)
End Connections: Threaded, socket weld, flanged, others
Body Materials: 316L Stainless Steel, Hastelloy C, Monel, Alloy 20, others
Cv (Kv): 1.95 (1,69)
Spring Range: up to 400 psi (up to 28 bar)
A quick reference guide comparing the J Series regulators.
This tool is designed to help you select the correct J Series regulator.
Know what you need and want a quote quickly? We can help! Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.