- 303 stainless steel body construction with pleated stainless steel
- 10 micron filter
- Consult factory for other material options
- Operating pressure from 3,000 psig (207 bar) to 10,000 psig (690 bar)
- Cleanable and replaceable filter elements provide long life and reduced operating costs
- Protects your pressure and flow control components from particulate contamination in gas and liquid service.
The LowFlow JB Series line of back pressure regulators have the ability to handle very high pressures and very low flows. These valves are typically used in research and sampling systems for corrosive and specialty gasses. Typical applications include gas chromatography and flame ionization detectors, as well as other industrial controls.